- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Fashn collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, country, etc.)
- Website traffic, from where it originates and pages visited on our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Fashn with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Fashn collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time.
How do we store your data?
- Fashn securely stores your data at our data center in Amsterdam, Holland.
- Fashn will keep your Name, email address, country, for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting your account and any backup data that entails your data.
When you register as a user on the website you are agreeing to receive regular information through our newsletter. You can opt-out of receiving this information anytime if you wish.
In the newsletter and membership information that is sent out you will find opt-out information at the bottom of each email.
What are your data protection rights?
Fashn would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Fashn for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Fashn correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fashn to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Fashn erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Fashn restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Fashn's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Fashn transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you
automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Fashn uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Fashn uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Fashn has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the European Data Protection Board of your country.